Large Hedge Fund with over 10bn AUM looking for Investor Relations Associate
Looking for an experienced, energetic, detail-oriented Investor Relations Associate to support our investors and field representatives. This is an opportunity for hard work and excellence to be recognized and rewarded with comprehensive benefits, a competitive base salary and discretionary bonus.
- Create and manage a variety of marketing materials and investor reports across Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign
- Respond to client requests for detailed portfolio and account information
- Assure the accuracy and timely distribution of various client communications
- Review and maintain HF w/ AUM 10bn+ information within various consultant and industry databases
- Oversee and update HF w/ AUM 10bn+ website and online investor database
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Accounting or other related field.
- 3–6 years experience in financial services firm providing support for institutional clients.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of common financial reporting statistics and keen attention to details.
- Competency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel is essential. Experience working with design software including Adobe InDesign is a plus.
- Must be adept at managing multiple priorities with short deadlines in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Must be a team-player, maintain an upbeat positive attitude and possess superb organizational skills.
For consideration please send your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org –
You can also submit your profile by clicking here